Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
gus gus gus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

My Spirit Otter posted:

oh man, i have nowhere else to really share this, so more Gus. i went out for some groceries and came home to this and im unbelievably ecstatic

:3:

:justpost:

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
Maggie looks apprehensive, but thats just because my other dog Frank darted into the room and started chewing on a squeaky ball just before i took the picture

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
best friends best friends best friends

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

yay Gus!

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost
GUS! he’s perfect.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

oh my god that little white tuft makws it look like hes scrunching his face

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Aggie so pretty

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i can’t wait for gus to get loving huge so we can all be aflutter over it :allears:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Flakey posted:

Aggie so pretty

I keep on telling her this

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I love bicolor/tricolor cats that have clearly delineated facial regions

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

bloops posted:

My wife and I said goodbye to Moo tonight. She had a wonderful life full of love and adoration. Unfortunately, in January, Moo developed a very aggressive oral cancer, which took a sudden turn in early April. Her passing was done at home in her favorite spot -- a fuzzy red blanket bunched up over a heating pad. We were able to give her an amazing week. She got many, many kisses and pets until the end.

Moo was just shy of her 16th birthday. I miss my best friend, and am thankful she was a significant part of my life. I'm also thankful for those who remember and appreciated her.

Moo was a best catte and will be missed and remembered fondly. Thank you for sharing her with us and for being a great butler.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

RIP Moo

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.
rest in peace moo, you were an excellent cat :(

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Pollyanna posted:

i can’t wait for gus to get loving huge so we can all be aflutter over it :allears:

myself as well but I’m especially looking forward to Gus’ long teen phase where he’s a kitten with a giant pile of legs and tail that are 5x too big for his body

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/V7EuAUl.mp4

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

bloops posted:

My wife and I said goodbye to Moo tonight. She had a wonderful life full of love and adoration. Unfortunately, in January, Moo developed a very aggressive oral cancer, which took a sudden turn in early April. Her passing was done at home in her favorite spot -- a fuzzy red blanket bunched up over a heating pad. We were able to give her an amazing week. She got many, many kisses and pets until the end.

Moo was just shy of her 16th birthday. I miss my best friend, and am thankful she was a significant part of my life. I'm also thankful for those who remember and appreciated her.

Moo was an catte thread og

I'm sorry for your loss, but it sounds like she got an excellent send off from an excellent life :unsmith:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

ilu moo rest easy girl ♥️

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

watch out pudding she is a weirdo!

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Nap time

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

it seems Frank has taught Gus how much fun staring at birds and squirrels can be

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

My Spirit Otter posted:

it seems Frank has taught Gus how much fun staring at birds and squirrels can be

:kimchi:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Maddie and Cassie respectively in their natural habitats

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

neongrey posted:

Maddie and Cassie respectively in their natural habitats

they have such hard lives, they need their rest!!

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
committing the crime of sneaking outside and getting snacks

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

that cat is innocent of any crimes, except bein cute

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

My Spirit Otter posted:

I like your cat, and your weird cat.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

sunbathing

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Sundaving

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

sunbathing

How is Dave doing? I don't mean to sound too :ohdear: but you've been posting lots of Dave lately compared to the past (and I'm not complaining- I fukkin' love Dave) so I'm a little concerned that maybe he's in bad health and you are just taking as many pictures as possible because you know he might be leaving soon.

I only say this because I'm still missing Lulu a lot and did just that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

My Spirit Otter posted:

they have such hard lives, they need their rest!!

I hope he never grows out of his floofyness