Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Click here for the full 1600x929 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I remember the first time I smelled death.I didn't think there was any smell that could make me want to vomit like that, but there it was.

In my countless hours roaming the internet I didn't think there was any sort of image that could elicit the same reaction as that smell. but there it is.

You also edited in a third picture after the original two, as if they weren't enough of an example.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

The MSJ posted:

Content: Guess what cartoon this is before reaching the bottom.

I'm getting too good at this, I knew it was Courage by the second image.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
The silver lining of never being famous is that there will never be terrible crossover fan art of you.

Content;

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

President Ark posted:

You've been probated three times for the exact same thing and now you're trying to imageleech from 4chan. Good job! You're a valuable member of the SomethingAwful internet community. :bravo:

to be fair it was the hardest i've laughed in at least a day or two.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Jervas Dudley posted:

How can you be drawing that and not notice how bad you are loving up that back?

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Page 498? jumpin' jesus there's at least another 497 pages of that.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

HenessyHero posted:

I wonder if there's any other Wishbone fan art. Oh hey look;

thank you Lion King Fan Art Archive

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Probably my favorite piece of crossover fanart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
The joke is that Lyra wants to be a person the same way bronies want to be a horse.