Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
No, this is Dan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

UP AND ADAM posted:

No, this is Dan!

Mulva?

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

SirPablo posted:

I know, I know. Kind of a cute Zionist though.

I'm not "going along".

I can just see you in Gaza, in 2024, driving a bulldozer through someone's home: 'C'mon Red, go along, go along...'

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Well, something's going on here, 'cause every able-bodied Israelite in the county is driving pretty strong to the hoop.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
If people would only look to the cookie all our problems would be solved.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
They don't just overcook a hamburger, Jerry.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Yo Yo Ma!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Are we going to be sitting here when we're sixty like two idiots?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Red posted:

I'm not "going along".

I can just see you in Gaza, in 2024, driving a bulldozer through someone's home: 'C'mon Red, go along, go along...'

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
I didn't mean anything by it. I don't even know extreme leftists! I didn't know you were with that group.

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
"Exciting uninhibited woman seeks forward thinking comrade and appearance not important." Appearance Not Important! This is unbelievable. Finally this is an ideology I can embrace.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

TVGM posted:

I didn't mean anything by it. I don't even know extreme leftists! I didn't know you were with that group.

Palestine!? You didn't realize Palestine was a sensitive issue? What do you think's been goin' on in the world for the past 70 years!?

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
If I were to go there, I wouldn't use the bathroom for the entire trip.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Root Bear posted:

Attention TV IV posters, Root Bear's handicapped bathroom on the 16th floor is now open to all employees, and their families!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Root Bear posted:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
This son of a bitch is ICE cold!

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Big coat! Big coat!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
You'd better be careful with that post. You'll start a war. :stare:

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Quit telling your stupid story, about the stupid pop tart, and just die already! Die!

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
He thinks anything that dissolves in milk is funny.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
By the way, Jerry? The takes? A little hacky.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

https://twitter.com/jeremysmiles/status/1189195181909635072?t=h0cfKBwpLAZNOUC9vyBVbQ&s=19

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
It's like a long, bad movie, but you want to see the end of it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
No, you wait for the novelization of the movie!