Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ingraman
Jul 6, 2005
Arrogant bastard

Sham I Am posted:

I am curious as to how much you guys tend to spend on this hobby a year?

Thank god for LDD. I have about $40 worth of bricks, and I just digitize, destroy, and build something new. Also wanted to share my hardsuit and bike:

Ingraman fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jul 18, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ingraman
Jul 6, 2005
Arrogant bastard
I made this armored car thing and rolled it around like I was 10 again. Lego sure brings out that childhood spirit.

I exploded it on my flickr page if you want to see how it's built.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30995509@N02/4849297463/

Ingraman
Jul 6, 2005
Arrogant bastard
The bot behind Buzz is amazing. Looks like an EZ-8 from Gundam.

Ingraman
Jul 6, 2005
Arrogant bastard

Intoxication posted:

Once again felt the need to share. You might remember the LDD castle diorama. I'm currently expanding on it, adding a subterrenean lake under a grate in the treasury/armory cave. It'll have a small opening with a waterfall to the outside into that little lake with the landing:

Click here for the full 1280x859 image.
[/url]

Woah, how much does that price up to? Really like the way you did the mountains and waterfall.

Ingraman
Jul 6, 2005
Arrogant bastard
Made some more bots, including a pretty lame transformer. Explosions linked too if you want to make them. Pretty sure I'm getting the lego equivalent of writer's block.

Exploded http://www.flickr.com/photos/30995509@N02/4870085654/

Exploded http://www.flickr.com/photos/30995509@N02/4927702719/

Ingraman
Jul 6, 2005
Arrogant bastard

Click here for the full 600x450 image.

Haven't touched my LEGO in a few months, made some little guys for fun this morning.

Ingraman
Jul 6, 2005
Arrogant bastard
Just got this dude, pretty happy with it. Helmet is custom, and I think armor and belt is too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ingraman
Jul 6, 2005
Arrogant bastard

3 posted:

Finally got to build an MOC out of real-life bricks after God knows how long.

Just before Christmas, I decided to splurge a bit and put in a couple of Bricklink orders to get the pieces I needed to make this thing happen in real life (DesignByMe has gotten prohibitively expensive since the last time I used it). The last of the shipments came in a couple of days ago, so I sat down to build my first IRL MOC in quite some time. Feels good, man.

(God drat I am bad at photography)

Really cool dude, big fan of mecha lego.