Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_seventh_cohort
May 4, 2013
8 more chapters of Insomniacs After School dropped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_seventh_cohort
May 4, 2013
I started reading Ikoku Nikki almost entirely based on people in this thread talking about it, and it's just as good as everyone says.

the_seventh_cohort
May 4, 2013
I caught up with How Do We Relationship? over the weekend, and honestly it's still sitting with me a couple of days later. Unlike a lot of romance manga, it hasn't relied at all on stupid misunderstandings or cheap drama. A lot of the issues that the main cast has dealt with, like not being able to communicate your feelings, mis-matched sex drives, how much of themselves someone is willing to sacrifice to be in a relationship, and feeling the need to always put on a positive face for your partner, have been reflections of issues that I and others I know have gone through. The manga also presents it's cast as them not being good or bad people, but just people, who have different desires and needs in a relationship, and recognizing that for a lot of relationships, it's not always possible to compromise your way past your problems. It's not a story that has necessarily made me feel good, but it has made me feel very seen.

Does anyone have any recommendations of manga that deal similarly to relationships?