Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
Okay, now write five books just like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Jack's pissed but also realizes he gets to do more math to figure out navigational techniques IN SPACE

Prolonged Panorama
Dec 21, 2007
Holy hookrat Sally smoking crack in the alley!

Very in character for Stephen to think that the Moon is visible every night and for Jack to let that pass without comment.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
I want a crossover novel where the Surprise gets caught up in a temporal anomaly and gets sent to the future where they all get picked up by the enterprise.

Kylaer
Aug 4, 2007
I'm SURE walking around in a respirator at all times in an (even more) OPEN BIDENing society is definitely not a recipe for disaster and anyone that's not cool with getting harassed by CHUDs are cave dwellers. I've got good brain!
Holy poo poo :vince:

jazzyjay
Sep 11, 2003

PULL OVER
Beautiful, as if you plucked the visions wholesale from my sleeping mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Kylaer posted:

Holy poo poo :vince: