Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

uptown posted:

:monocle: How could you tell? Is "maturation" a Canadianism?

I will soon! He's having a few days' sleepover at my mom's place - I'm house sitting for my boyfriend and his dog isn't very nice to other dogs, especially rambunctious puppies. He'll be back with me on Saturday, just in time to get loved on. We're having the pre-party to a friend's going-away at my house, and people go crazy for Shanti, even those who aren't "dog people."

A picture to tide you over:

E: Is it my slightly less Canadian "hey" rather than "eh"?

Wanna use dat dawg for a blanket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Superconsndar posted:

Hello big dog thread (I keep forgetting there is a big dog thread)

Here is my Pyrenees. He guards my goats and pigs. His name is Boot.

Who let you adopt a bear?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

H13 posted:

Hello thread.

I have been informed by friends and family that my tiny fluffy puppy is no longer a tiny fluffy puppy, but instead he is a big 'ol dog.

I am seeking confirmation of my tiny fluffy puppy's status of whether or not he is a big 'ol dog, or still indeed a tiny fluffy puppy as I claim he is.

This is a photo when I met him at 3 weeks old

This is a photo when I first bought him home. Clearly a tiny fluffy puppy. He was 8kg (17lb).

This was a photo I took of him a week or two ago. He is now approximately 40kg (88lb), but I think it's very obvious that he is still a tiny fluffy puppy.

Can this thread confirm whether or not he is indeed a tiny fluffy puppy? I would be happy if I could post about my tiny fluffy puppy in the Big 'Ol Dogs thread even if he is indeed a tiny fluffy puppy.

He needs to be even bigger, continue to post updates so we can monitor for size increases

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Tendales posted:

Your house is shrinking

They need to stop zooming in so much on the puppy.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

H13 posted:

Whiskey is havin' a good day. He keeps smiling at me!

Always a good day when your large potato shaped doggo is doing the happy smile at you.