Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
I'm very partial to Mina and Major.

These aren't mine, nor are the people within my acquaintances:
https://imgur.com/gallery/Avbabpn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

actionjackson posted:

I went asking about a chill dog that's easy to take care of in 2011 and a greyhound was recommended. Best decision I ever made. Abby is 11 now.

The link to your proof seems to be tragically missing. I'm sure it's just a simple oversight and will be resolved with all due taste.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

actionjackson posted:

that's true, here is some evidence

Yisssssssss. So lanky

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:3: She'll be 12 on January 17th if she makes it. She's on the first page of this thread. She was just 3 years old back then.

My good girl. I got her the biggest drat worm I could find.

She seems like the goodest girl and I'm glad this thread is part of her legacy. I hope she likes yon nidhoggr.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Rest in pepperoni, sweet Amethyst.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

Half husky, half American Akita, 2 years old.

I am not fond of small dogs because I might trip or tread on them. The tradeoff is losing at least 1/3rd of bed space, and his endearing habit of climbing on top of me then flopping down for a cuddle. Because we knew he'd be relatively big and also quite cheeky, we nipped any aggression in the bud when he was a puppy - the result is dogs with small dog syndrome sometimes pick on him without reprisal.

Does he sing like a husky or an akita?

E: I love trolling this thread for dog horses, thank you all for posting your big bois

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

Very regrettably not!

Our malamute/collie cross before him sung plenty and was very vocal, we loved it. This boy does not - he'll huff and he'll bark when guarding, he'll also howl in his sleep, but not whilst he's awake. We've managed to get him to howl by playing audio of other dogs howling and joining in ourselves. Our neigbours must have thought we were mad.

Oh and he loving HATES one of my grandmothers, for no good reason. He doesn't want us to be around her, he'll growl and bark. She's just a little old lady. He's only met her a couple of times, never had a bad experience with her.

Does she use a perfume or fragrance he might not like?

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Not mine but I ran across this and thought of y'all

https://i.imgur.com/ION5vt4.mp4

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Today I said goodbye to this girl. She was my best friend and leaves an unfillable hole in my heart.

That's a big hole. What a joy to have met her today, thank you. Treat yourself well as best you can.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

I've definitely heard the peanut butter on the bathtub wall trick. Freezing it is clever

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

lol golfers. Turf the world.

The unnaturalness of this would make this hard for me to enjoy, but it looks very durable and a very reasonable solution to avoid the big boys just making a big rear end mud pit.

How do you deal with drainage after you tarp over the surface?

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Look at them socks!!

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

drat I'm sorry to hear that... it sounds like your head and heart are in the right place though. Recovering from surgery at that age might be tough, and potentially hard on the budget. An MRI seems like a good idea, but I wonder what could be found that would be treatable. The vet would know best, really, what some outcomes might look like. From your description, my first thought was neurology, but I'm glad the docs were so thorough with their initial testing.

I hope your dad is doing ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Completely trapped...