Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Toodles
Jun 22, 2004

I support prison abolition, except for posters without avatars.
I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture of a neighbor's Great Dane on Halloween. He's as big as a horse, tan and had a lion's mane costume on. It was glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Toodles
Jun 22, 2004

mattfl posted:

This dog.....

...Deserves their own couch, all the treats and all the pets in the world. Is how I hope that sentence ends because that is a huge dog that is probably also awesome.

Mr. Toodles
Jun 22, 2004

COOKIE DELIGHT posted:

This is so sweet, what a lovely duo.

She's certainly got some spice. One wrong move and you're hit with a look of incredible judgement.

We adopted her two months ago today and overall she's made everything very easy on us. She was in rough shape but is getting stronger and fluffier each day, it's been amazing how quickly she bounced back.

Intake photo from the shelter:

The first day they let us take her out into the yard:

Yesterday, full-on derpy gaze while I stacked sticks on her:

You are a good person. And it goes without saying, but I will anyway, that's a gud dog.