Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COOKIE DELIGHT
Jun 24, 2006
I guess you could say..I was born naturally influent.
Lazy husky checking in.

She's got some Klee Kai ancestors though, she might just be medium-big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COOKIE DELIGHT
Jun 24, 2006

Poldarn posted:

Get you a Newfoundland

This is so sweet, what a lovely duo.

The_Doctor posted:

Is she also a drama queen?

She's certainly got some spice. One wrong move and you're hit with a look of incredible judgement.

We adopted her two months ago today and overall she's made everything very easy on us. She was in rough shape but is getting stronger and fluffier each day, it's been amazing how quickly she bounced back.

Intake photo from the shelter:

The first day they let us take her out into the yard:

Yesterday, full-on derpy gaze while I stacked sticks on her:

COOKIE DELIGHT
Jun 24, 2006

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

Dog likes to sit on wife's lap.

Awww, it's the best when they do that. Korra will get very silly and excited and then just plop on my partners lap and it's adorable every time.

Her inner Samoyed is starting to become more prevalent. We hit 3 months December 19th and I feel so blessed by her presence. Every day I look at her and think, goddamn, how did I get so lucky.

She handled the holiday travel beautifully, was such a sweetheart around both of our families and we are even making slow progress on her tolerating the cat (and vise versa, very spicy kitty).