Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Bulldozer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I'll most likely never be able to keep poultry myself but this is one of my favorite threads to lurk.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i love birds because they are beautiful, and also in part because they operate complete outside of human morality in such a direct way

J U S T E A T

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

there's a flock of 20ish wild turkeys that roam this neighborhood and every morning when i hear them gossiping i want to capture a few and become a turkey lord.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i love them,

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

tiny man is even tinier than i imagined. his power must be immense

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

accidentally flushing a huge bevy of california quail is always a little startling because their wings are so loud, but then they fly like 20 ft. and its like friends that's the direction of this big straight dirt thing and i'm gonna walk there, so... (repeat etc)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

crows absolutely love unsalted peanuts in the shell, i think they like the little puzzle of getting the food out. i've got a group at home and at work that know me as the peanut man and come when i whistle (sometimes)