Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrChrome
Jan 21, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEiNKZWe3kw

Back in high school in 2004 we used to hang out at my buddy's dad's house a lot. I expressed to him that I wanted to go back there and visit his dad. He sent me this video persuading me not to. Definitely some crappy construction near the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChrome
Jan 21, 2001

Whoa, WTF? There is a lot to unpack here.

Also, imagine living in an area where you can have your washer and drier outside the house.

MrChrome
Jan 21, 2001

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Out of curiosity I took a look at properties for sale in Marquette and came up with this... weirdness.

Does somebody want to try to explain this kitchen? Because I can't figure it out. It looks like was designed to fit into an old-timey passenger train car.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1308-Pioneer-Rd-Marquette-MI-49855/106480004_zpid/

The sauna-bathroom is also pretty wtf.

Looks like the builder/owner knew about wood and nothing else. Even the light fixtures are wooden.

MrChrome
Jan 21, 2001

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

The doors they're in are generally so thin that you want to replace them anyway otherwise everyone can hear you fart from the other side of the building.

I have a 100 year old house and was thinking of replacing the original interior doors. Some folks say its heresy to replace historical doors. Should I?

The reason I would want to do it is nicer looks (especially on the hardware) and better sound insulation.