Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spellcheck
Oct 23, 2008

by angerbot
I generally dont hold casters in the same regaurd as melee but baam is a fun guy.

And thats not lahel its coffiee lady. Bet you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spellcheck
Oct 23, 2008

by angerbot
yaknow.. I think Baam is just painting a huge target on himself intentionally, to lure out testers who abuse the power of their position.

Just a random thought.

Spellcheck
Oct 23, 2008

by angerbot
Baam is fully justified in not giving a poo poo about the people around him. A man killed himself in front of him over anger of the disparity in their talents. During their Floor test his group fell the gently caress apart because of infighting over thinning the herd. His only friend betrayed him for reasons unknown to him and the reader.

We have yet to get a feel for his motives beyond the "Enemy of zahard" that's implicit with being a FUG agent.

All we know that Baam has shown none of his old compassion.

At lest hes not learned cruelty yet.

Spellcheck
Oct 23, 2008

by angerbot
Im guessing double fake out conserning the fate of devil arm man.

Spellcheck
Oct 23, 2008

by angerbot

Sindai posted:

Sorry, ToG guy, but if you want me to care about a character getting murdered you're going to have to put more than zero chapters between telling me their heart-touching backstory and killing them.

lifes harsh, brutal, and short in the tower lest for the weak. zero chapters is all the time he had.

Spellcheck
Oct 23, 2008

by angerbot

cooldude2.0 posted:

How did he get the thumb drive? Is that his sole ability, stealing small objects from across the room?

he used a reel from his pocket. The impressive thing is he caught it on the very top of the remote while it the inside of a pepper cloud and being held by a ranker. IF anything this man has EPIC aim.

Spellcheck
Oct 23, 2008

by angerbot
oh i loving love the person who's writing/drawing this. he knows how to deliver what you want to see. :black101:

Spellcheck fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jun 20, 2012

Spellcheck
Oct 23, 2008

by angerbot
I'm hoping that I'm not only one who currently thinking that Teddy is the REAL man with the devil right arm that beat Hatsu. I'm Getting that kinda feeling from the translation

Spellcheck
Oct 23, 2008

by angerbot
Question id like to put forth to my fellow readers. Would you say that baam hasnt aged physically between act 1 and 2? his bearing shows alot of mental change. But looking back, besides length of hair, his height and build remains consisten to even his flash backs to pretower. Is it just me?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spellcheck
Oct 23, 2008

by angerbot

Slime posted:

What's so kinky about putting your fingers in a girl's mouth anyway?

I think its the way They drew the saliva.

But that aside, Honestly we haven't seen anyone from the first arc in the 5 year skip. All we have seen are the Zahard princesses and Baam.

maybe that implicates something? :iiam: