Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Remember that snake thing that was Endorsi's nemesis in the virtual world? Because this snake guy and that snake guy seem to have a lot in common. Or maybe snakes are just grey in the tower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Everybody talking about the marriage tournament and nobody talking about how Rachel's newest sponsor has that ridiculous forehead tattoo. Any good speculation on that guy who pretended to be a footsoldier, or am I just blanking on somebody?

Also all those crowd scenes with reasonably unique extras must have been hell.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Catching up now, a lot more old fashioned swords and blades during the "Marriage Tournament." By which I mean the whole thing going down in one snake filled night... probably

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I personally can't decide if the "slayers that can't actually slay their target," thing is an intentional ideological drift in FUG or just an authorial screw up. If it is an intentional flaw in the organization its a pretty neat way to remind the audience that FUG has long since lost sight of their original goals.