Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I'm sorry about the vandalism but I kinda like the wooden door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

ogopogo posted:

Hell yeah

Luckily no one was inside, and the dude stole about $5 in change, but left behind iPads and other poo poo. It sucks but it could’ve been worse. Luckily we’ve got cameras everywhere and the detectives are pretty sure it’s tied to a recent string of similar MO hits in the area. Ain’t gonna stop the pizza train tho, opening in a few hours!

Can't catch the pizza trane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viLBN531QQM

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
That person is surely now cursed to burn the roof of their mouth FOREVER~

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
I sure hope they’re cursed like that!! Had one of our best days yesterday as the all the pizza lovers came out to support us. Super rad to feel the love!

Working on a Sundays Only Sicilian Slice day kinda thing.

ogopogo fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Apr 27, 2024

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

bees x1000 posted:

I'm sorry about the vandalism but I kinda like the wooden door

Hahaha he should switch to tavern-style too to go with the wood.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

Hahaha he should switch to tavern-style too to go with the wood.

Plywood Pizza! We’re def bolting the plywood board to the bathroom wall when the glass comes in. Lots of customers have drawn on it or signed it for us, looks really cool.

Fall Dog
Feb 24, 2009

I tried a different topping combo to my usual pizzas, and I was quite happy with the flavour.

Artichoke hearts, marinated tofu, salami, zucchini, onion, capsicum, pineapple, mushroom and topped with a herb aioli. Would do again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird
Finally getting back into using my outdoor oven. I've been testing it with a pizza steel set up as a 1:1 (same dimensions, different material) replacement for the stone, and it works well. A little too well.

I preheat the steel on the stovetop while the oven heats up, but by the time everything is assembled and pitched in, the steel is way too hot and I end up blackening the bottom entirely. I feel like this is the right problem to have, cause that means I can just briefly quench it with a basting mop before throwing in the pizza, right?