Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Such beautiful voids across the generation gap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
Reminder: Pickle. I can’t believe this ridiculous animal has been in my life for sixteen years.

Meanwhile a friend of mine got these two gorgeous doofuses.

Hasturtium fucked around with this message at 00:51 on May 2, 2024

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Hasturtium posted:

Reminder: Pickle. I can’t believe this ridiculous animal has been in my life for sixteen years.

Meanwhile a friend of mine got these two gorgeous doofuses.

Pickle!! 😻😻😻😻😻

I always dig the “100% serious as a heart attack cat and their friend the big dipshit cat” pairing

Edit: black cat tax. Here’s Rokit. He turned 9 this year. I cant believe he’s that old now

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 02:06 on May 2, 2024

lines
Aug 18, 2013

She, laughing in mockery, changed herself into a wren and flew away.

Gretel did a big yawn earlier.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

I may have a theme going.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Louisa is a #gamergirl

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Thought it might be time for a Commander George Shepard update. She continues to be adorable and she loves our orange boy Rex.

Kitten photos from a year ago

More recently

ILL Machina fucked around with this message at 23:30 on May 6, 2024

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

I wish I had cats who got along this well. I've had multiple cats for most of the past ~20 years but they've always barely tolerated each other and none of them would ever snug up together like this in a million years.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Cross-posting from the Lego thread:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/tuxedo-cat-21349

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Nuclear Tourist posted:

I wish I had cats who got along this well. I've had multiple cats for most of the past ~20 years but they've always barely tolerated each other and none of them would ever snug up together like this in a million years.

Yeah we had Rex for like seven years and he always wanted a cuddle/wrestling partner and my old lady cat was not about it. Shep has brought a lot of love into the house.