Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Since tuxedo cats seem to be okay, here's Pickle:

She's a lazy little pig of a cat who will eat anything and everything, but she is the sweetest kitty I've ever had. The first night I had her, at 9 weeks old, she hopped into bed with me and fell asleep on my chest. She would frequently crawl under the covers with me, too.

Now she prefers to curl up in the hollow behind my knees (normally I sleep on my side).

Bonus tiny babby picture:

e: she also has the most adorably pathetic squeak of a meow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I just hear a squeak and see a little black and white paw flailing around under the door.

Here's Pickle wondering why we're laughing at her:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Mirthless posted:

My wife has spent years, quote, "Working on Coffee's feeties". Despite her tendency to grump out any time somebody tries to manhandle her in any way, you can basically grab her paws and do whatever you want with them, she doesn't give a gently caress.

Why, then, do we have no pictures of Coffee's feeties? :colbert:

Have a Pickle-foot:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Pickle likes to try and jam her entire face into my nose while purring like an idiot. Or if I'm laying down, she'll lean the top of her head against my mouth for kisses. :kimchi:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

Jethro and Ziva are lazy shits.

Jethro:

Ziva:

Do you have a cat named Ducky too? :3:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jeff is an excellent name for a cat.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I visited my grandma over the weekend and happened to meet an enormous black floofbeast who lived across the street and had wandered over to see what was what.

Sadly it was dark so I didn't get any pictures, but I did get many headbutts and yells from an incredibly friendly catte. Kitty has never seen me before, but just wanders into the driveway to yell at me, get head scritches, and do that thing cats do sometimes where you pet them and they just fall over.

A+ would pat again.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Oh my. :kimchi:

What a precious little man.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

She's so pretty :3:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I didn't get a picture because I was with clients, but I met a handsome black kitty named Charles today. He ran out of his apartment to say hi. :3:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

dissss posted:

Yep

(is there a rule all black cat owners have the same awful carpet as me?)

Those little back socks omg :3:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

chutwig posted:

This is Finn, who is every bit as insane as the picture would indicate:

Finn's story is kind of sad because I originally adopted his brother, but then all the kittens at that foster got parvo and every one of them died except for Finn, so I adopted him instead. He repays me by trying to climb me all the time and crawling under the duvet at 6 in the morning for snuggles.

Finn is a good boy

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Nuclear Tourist posted:

A discussion is about to be had.

cats have notoriously bad trigger discipline, so this is an important conversation

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I forgot he was gone and called out to him. Felt like a loving idiot.

Yeah, this'll happen. It's normal. He was a handsome little guy, and you clearly made each other's lives better than they would have been.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

those FEETS :kimchi:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Hasturtium posted:

My cat Pickle has a legitimate cat-sith thing going on with a little white tuft on her chest. She also had a single white whisker when I adopted her, but a bit later it fell out and a black one replaced it. I called shenanigans, but she didn’t really have an answer. She just flopped onto her back.

pics aren't loading

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Hasturtium posted:

She is a sweet old lady who snores like a trucker, and regularly asserts dominion over the midsection of anyone who lays on her couch. The other morning my wife was confused why she curled up and slept next to her body by the side of the bed before I pointed out that the heater blows there. She is sassy and also a genius.

edit:

I love her :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

kitty noses are all perfect