Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

my cat Scully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Scully has retreated to the crevice

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it's too hot to open the blinds

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

now this is a cat who knows how to relax

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

double post

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

nice, new page

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Scully loves toys with feathers

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah don't let people saying you should get another cat bother you at all, it's fine you are good

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I got rid of the big cat tree because she never used it

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

FrankTheSpank posted:

This is Ivan, I do photography work sometimes and was testing out a new flash diffuser and Ivan was laying here on my coffee table watching me and I got this pic of him.

:worship:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I use a litter genie and the liners are worth it

edit: to be more clear the continuous liner is a big part of how blocking the smell works

hawowanlawow fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Mar 13, 2023

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

if you're talking about the litter genie, I wouldn't recommend picking it up when it's full. I tie the liner off and pull it out. I definitely don't trust the plastic detents to keep the box from opening when it's full. though theoretically nothing would spill out if it did pop open

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Nuclear Tourist posted:

It's over Anakin, I have the high ground.

https://i.imgur.com/NDsBT45.mp4

Target should sell the Valentine's day kitty cruise ship cardboard cathouse thing year round, it's the best one

They don't last long at my house because Scully has learned that the cardboard tabs that hold them together are the weak points, and focuses her destructive nibbling on them. Always probing for weaknesses to exploit, always gettin in the middle of it

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

is it cat racist to say that my black cat goes absolutely nuts for anything menthol

like she'll dig icy hot wrappers out of the trash if I don't take them out to the garage

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

cool, I did not know that. I guess she's not so special after all

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

maximum pets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009