Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

She, laughing in mockery, changed herself into a wren and flew away.
We just adopted two kittens from the local shelter who we have named Hansel and Gretel. Hansel is a bit more shy (and is sneezing and wheezing a little so we're a little worried he's picked up a small cold - I'm just a neurotic new cat mum, my partner says it'll be fine). Gretel is very adventurous and friendly. They're brother and sister. Pics related!!

Gretel

Hansel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lines
Aug 18, 2013

Phlegmish posted:

Congratulations on adopting cute siblings. Do they get along well?

They seem to thus far but it's very early doors. Some mild arguing when excited from playing but also Gretel was grooming Hansel's fur earlier without objection. We'll see how they do as they grow I guess!

Update: relaxing together.

lines fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Nov 11, 2023

lines
Aug 18, 2013

My stepmum gave me this radiator bed today. Her cat never really took to it but Hansel and Gretel seem to be liking it. Radiator isn't even on!

lines
Aug 18, 2013

Hansel and Gretel update!

lines
Aug 18, 2013

Nuclear Tourist posted:

Oh, I see you also have a cat who's a bit of a ~gamer~. Here's my main man helping me out and definitely not being a dick while I'm attempting to do some awesome dungeon adventures in Baldur's Gate 3.

That's Gretel helping me with Alan Wake, yeah. Hansel, her brother, prefers to help me when I'm playing FFXIV. Normally in the middle of
dungeons.

Here's him grooming her earlier.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

Hansel is trying out his new tree.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

Hansel and Gretel (who are I guess... probably also getting on for eight months, more or less? Bit hazy on this as they came from a shelter and they were just guessing) having a nice snooze.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

She's lookin' and she's thinkin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lines
Aug 18, 2013

Gretel did a big yawn earlier.