Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
Pickle, everyone. Everyone, Pickle. She’s fourteen years old and has cruised into her dotage with bad teeth but no other signs of trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Pickled Tink posted:

Excellent cat, but does that box behind her actually say "Local and Nutritious Boots"?

It’s from a farm box and says “Roots,” but you made me laugh so hard I had to check. Here’s our little dork on a Sunday. Pay no mind to her bare forearm, she just had a tooth pulled.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

Here are my two goons snuggling up a decade ago. Ozzy the White passed last year, and I’m wondering whether my 14 year old Pickle would benefit from a kitten buddy this late in life.

Edit: for good measure, here’s a throwback to Bali, our smoke Burmese from ages ago. She counts, right?

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

Pickle would join but she’s already asleep.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

Harvey Mantaco posted:

This is Baggy.
This is what he looks like before he tries to commit a violent sexual act to my wrist and elbow. It's been 9 years. Stop trying to gently caress my arm Baggy. Please.

“Hey there, lefty. Lookin’ FINE today.”

Bali would NEVER. (We miss our tiny Burmese, gone nearly ten years now, but she was the best.)

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

I’ve been sick with the flu for the last week and a half, and through it all Pickle the Elder has barely left me alone.

You may not be so black any more, but you are the best cat I’ve ever met.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

Pickle loves toilet paper rolls, and sometimes I love to make her briefly question why she tolerates me by giving her two at once.

Sixteen years old, and she gives me more poo poo than my oldest friends. Thanks, cat.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

My cat Pickle has a legitimate cat-sith thing going on with a little white tuft on her chest. She also had a single white whisker when I adopted her, but a bit later it fell out and a black one replaced it. I called shenanigans, but she didn’t really have an answer. She just flopped onto her back.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

Well, since you *asked.* My 16 year old chubby baby.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

Pickled Tink posted:

I honestly do not understand how you managed to take that picture. The urge I feel to hug that cat is irresistible and it is just a photo of them.

She is a sweet old lady who snores like a trucker, and regularly asserts dominion over the midsection of anyone who lays on her couch. The other morning my wife was confused why she curled up and slept next to her body by the side of the bed before I pointed out that the heater blows there. She is sassy and also a genius.

edit:

Hasturtium fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jan 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

Reminder: Pickle. I can’t believe this ridiculous animal has been in my life for sixteen years.

Meanwhile a friend of mine got these two gorgeous doofuses.

Hasturtium fucked around with this message at 00:51 on May 2, 2024