Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Just got a new hairpiece, went with a pompadour style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

I call this pose "the torpedo"

The gang assembles:

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

When Martin comes, you tell him I couldn't waaaaaiiiiit

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Sort of. The large furball to the lower left, Bran, is half maine coon, half ragdoll.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

A discussion is about to be had.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

All neckbeard, all the time.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

My cat subscribes to the Tucker Carlson school of masculinity and sunbathes his nether regions.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

It's over Anakin, I have the high ground.

https://i.imgur.com/NDsBT45.mp4

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

New mug just dropped. Graphic design is his passion.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Condolences on your cat Harvey, I've been in the same situation. Sounds like he had a fantastic life.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Oh, I see you also have a cat who's a bit of a ~gamer~. Here's my main man helping me out and definitely not being a dick while I'm attempting to do some awesome dungeon adventures in Baldur's Gate 3.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Ban this sick filth.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Your forums name reminds of how I have a cat named Jonsie, which I named in honor of Ripley's cat in Alien/Aliens.

He's coal black though, not an orange tabby like the movie Jonsie so not canonically accurate I guess. Still a good cat though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

I wish I had cats who got along this well. I've had multiple cats for most of the past ~20 years but they've always barely tolerated each other and none of them would ever snug up together like this in a million years.