Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

crowtribe posted:

This is Zeus (again). We were moving house and he likes to survey his fiefdom.

He's not small, he's just kinda far away.

I think we need further photographic evidence to determine his true size. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

As the owner of a white cat I just want to say

black cats best cats

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Write "gaming journalism" on the side of the box.

I was going to make literally the same exact joke

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

A very good cat

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Wanna pet that cat

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

My tuxedo cat thought I was delicious too.

… I miss her very much :(

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Awww my mom's second black cat was named Shadow and she was the sweetest, gentlest princess ever.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I saw a 1yo black kitty at petsmart and I am INCREDIBLY TEMPTED to give her a forever home.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I GOT THE KITTY.

I’m thinking of one of two names, either Spooky or Pepper.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Mederlock posted:

Pics or it didn't happen

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I have another cat who is all white, I was thinking the name pepper because “salt and pepper”.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Organza Quiz posted:

As an owner of a black cat called Pepper who I also encountered by chance and simply had to have, can recommend.

Holy poo poo that's my cat! An all-black, black cat with yellow eyes and black fur! Can you account for ALL of your cat's movements and locations for the last 72 hours? :raise:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I am learning that my void is not graceful, like, at all

She just jumps into poo poo and knocks stuff over with no regard for what she’s doing or the consequences of her actions

I came home to my PC playing a playlist of YouTube videos and stuff from the computer table knocked all over the floor and my computer having run a search for, and I quote,”-/////////////////,,..,/////////“, because SOMEONE went up on the computer table and walked on the keyboard and knocked the mouse off the table

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

RUB THE BELLY

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I left the computer unattended and the new black kitten walked across the keyboard. Let's see what she wrote:

quote:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\54]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]rn

:hmmyes:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

That cat has Seen Some poo poo

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Hasturtium posted:

I’m wondering whether my 14 year old Pickle would benefit from a kitten buddy this late in life.
You already know the answer is “yes”

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

COOKIE DELIGHT posted:

Had no idea that Chewy would send you paintings of your pet on random made up holidays.

Was saying out loud 'I didn't order poo poo from Chewy' and then boom, a gorgeous portrait that captured her essence.

What kind of capitalism is this?

Did you, like, send them photos of your cat at some point?

Like I buy from Amazon all the time but I’d be weirded out if they sent me a watercolor portrait of me, because I’ve never shown them what I look like. :tinfoil:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

kaom posted:

You’re uploading flattering photos?!

:ohdear:

:lmao:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

kaom posted:

Kittens are wonderful, pillow cat is wonderful, yawning cat is wonderful. :love:

Fire is wonderful:

Wanna rub that belly

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Harvey Mantaco posted:

My little guy, lounging with my pup above... just found out his little heart is failing, and he's in pain.

I'm married, I have a kid, I have my career - but before all of that I had him. When I was on my own and alone I had this kitten. He sat on my shoulder while I played guitar, curled up into my neck at night... he's always been there. I don't think I can communicate properly to people how scared I am to lose him. I won't let him suffer just to let me have him a bit longer, we're saying goodbye to him tomorrow. I feel sick.

Here's another picture

I am incredibly loving sorry for what you (and he) are going through, and my heart goes out to you both in this difficult time.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

kaom posted:

She used to fit perfectly.

She still does :colbert:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

My black cat does this when she lays on my black bath mat while I’m taking a shower. She just….. vanishes.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

:same:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Today I learned that my ALLEGEDLY black cat has a handful of white hairs on her back.

I feel betrayed and lied to.

But it’s okay.

I have black spraypaint.

I can fix this.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Hell, :same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005