Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Hey guys, just wondering if there's anywhere in London reasonably priced that does a good teppanyaki?

Cheers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

On another note, have any of you been to Bibimbap? Apparently it's pretty decent Korean BBQ and not too pricey looking at the menu either.

It looks like Benihana and only a few other places do Teppanyaki, and it's super expensive which imo Teppanyaki should never be.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

There's one in Leadenhall Market and also one of the alleyways by Cannon Street, I just never went in there.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Ealing Balti House in West Ealing/Hanwell is amazing, it's a ways out of town though.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It's still zone 3, so it's really not that far if you're in the west. If you're out in Stratford or whatever then yeah, it's a bit far.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

+1 Pizza Union - it's quite good.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

There's supposedly a good Taco joint in Farringdon called Breddos - haven't been myself though
Also down the road there is Laksa which is a really good Malay place with good pricing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I should open a mamak stall in the aldwych quarter, would make a killing given the universities there - the people who opened a bubble tea store on Strand were getting insane footfall