Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Any bottle shops or breweries near the Richmond, CA / Vallejo, CA area I should check out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

obi_ant posted:

Any bottle shops or breweries near the Richmond, CA / Vallejo, CA area I should check out?

It's a little farther south, but Drake's Brewing Co. in San Leandro was pretty much my go-to for a lazy weekend afternoon when I was in living in the east bay; they always had a bunch of interesting, experimental stuff on tap in addition to all their usuals. If you don't feel like driving, they also have a taproom/brewpub in within walking distance of one of the Oakland muni stops, although I don't remember exactly which one because I was closer to the brewery. There's also 21st Amendment right around the corner from the Drake's brewery, but I only went there a couple times and was kind of unimpressed; might as well check them both out if you decide to make the drive down that way anyway, though.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

krustster posted:

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥💦💦

Haven't popped into this thread since everyone left for discord but good to see my man krustster is back to his tape blasting ways.

Also it's not really out there yet but Ale Apothecary looks to be on its way out unfortunately, if anyone wants to move to Bend and continue making excellent wild ales, the brewery is for sale.