Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
From 2005 to 2022 I had a mini dachshund named Milo. We had family dogs before him but he was the first that was just mine. I was 19 and I got him from my mom for christmas.

It's almost been 2 years (July) since he's been gone. I needed healing time, but I knew I wanted another dog eventually, another mini wiener. The past few weeks I've been checking out some breeders in my state, talked to a few, got some tips and leads and such, ended up finding a breeder an hour away with some pups that were a few months old, including a boy black & tan smooth. We had planned to go this past saturday, but the breeder had a pregnant dog with a c-section scheduled for sunday that ended up in early labor friday night, so they had an emergency c-section a day early. It did not go well, so we didn't come by. Breeder said wednesday would be ok, I took a half day from work today and we headed over there this afternoon.

He's adorable. He's very polite and friendly, he paid a lot of attention to my wife at first but eventually he just cuddled up to me and stayed like that. He was really comfortable with me, let me hold him and just relaxed with me. He had 2 sisters with him and they just ignored me, haha. We're coming back in a few weeks to pay for him and get him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU