Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?
Speaking of not great translations, is anyone decent doing Peerless Dad these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Which one is the Florist one?

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Turned that man's head into a Gallagher tribute.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
But yes, the big thing on a lot of these sites these days is that they are locking series so that you can't read them on the web, you have to install their lovely app. Probably the number 1 reason I don't read a lot of series.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
I started reading Martial Artist Lee Gwak only for it to end at the cliffhanger of the big turning point. Seems the LN/WN aren't translated either. Shame because I was actually enjoying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Lee Gwak was one of my favorites and had an excellent stylist drawing method. The Cliff hanger ending in the middle of a huge arc where the main love interest is in peril was painful.

Reaper of the Drifting Moon had a strong opening but became incredibly generic after the time skip.

I haven't read fist demon or Chronicles of the Northern Blade. Worth a shot?