Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

WarLocke posted:

Something I noticed in the Into Darkness trailer when I went to see Oblivion (go see this movie) today:

In the scene right after Cumberbatch unloads on that meeting room, when you see a close-up of him in that helicopter thing, there are some golden light-wave-things around his face/head. In the youtube videos I thought they were maybe just reflections or some kind of heads-up display, but seeing them on the big screen they were much more obviously not just that.

I wonder if it's some sort of personal holograph costume thing or something similar.

It's been a while since I last saw JJTrek, but I thought that was the new transporter FX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread