Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Aww, what a lovely smiley puppy. Did you get his name from The Hobbit? Looks like he might be in danger of exploding though, you'd better take lots of pictures of him to be safe. I liked that one with Lucy in the background, that one made me laugh.

Now that there's finally some sun, Gail's been out sunbathing like she likes to do. She goes out, gets completely boiling then comes back in panting like mad. Then once she's cooled off, out she goes again. Crazy old dog. She's lovely to cuddle once she's heated up, like a hot water bottle or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Radio! posted:

What do you mean you don't like chin scritches???

Some dogs definitely like chin scritches. Mine does. :3:

Cats and dogs are both pretty great I think. Never really got the idea that people are cat people or dog people.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Nori is super-cute. I love his head markings, they make him look someone's spilt something on him. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Old man cats are great. Good on you for giving him a home.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I love that Nori is bigger than Bea. :3: At least it looks like he is in that picture.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Aww, the puppies seem sleepy now. :3: I love their twitchy toes. http://www.ustream.tv/sfshiba

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Do Shadow's ears always flap like that? :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Nori is wonderful. I love his pointy ears.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

It's nice to see some new pictures of Frankie. I saw some photos of a red Boston a few days ago and that made me think of him. Moses is looking nice and happy too.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Nori is so cute. All your dogs are lovely, how do you ever get anything done? I'd just be cuddling them all day, until they were sick of me. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Gail loves people delivering post. She'll usually take them a toy to look at, and demand a stroke.

Doesn't really care much about other dogs. She used to ignore them entirely, probably because she used to be a Guide Dog, but she actually acknowledges their existence now.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Mouse and Dan are great.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

That's an impressive hairdo. How does it even see? That's a great chicken, do you know what sort it is?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

It doesn't matter how many times I see Chido do that joke, it makes me laugh every single time.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Hex is lovely. :3: I always like seeing pictures of her.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I knew a dog who was mad for squeaky toys. There was this great thing you could do with him when he had one. You'd get another squeaky toy and squeak it, he'd think it was his squeaking, and drop the one he was holding. He was a silly. :3:

George sounds great. Wonder if he's got another one hidden somewhere?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I didn't know you meant he actually comes in the house to get you. :3: Thought you just meant he came up to the window. And does he always talk that much? :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

All dogs are puppydogs to me. Even the lovely old greying ones. I generally sound like an idiot when talking to the dog. Or dogs in generally really. I like calling them Mr or Mrs as well.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Gumbo has some wonderful spotty ears. Hope things work out alright with him. Frankie makes some really weird noises.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Tendai posted:

Oh god oh god oh god cat comes home today I think I might be hyperventilating.

I spent all weekend worrying that she'll get under the bed and never come out.

The one you were posting about in the YOSPOS thread? She's lovely, did you come up with a name for her yet?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Ha, remembered I had a PI dream last night. Forgot most of the details, but Moses and Gumbo were in it. No Frankie though. :(

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Major is the prettiest farm dog. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Sorry to hear about your kitty, Radio. Hope he's okay.

Oh man, today's been great for me. Was my birthday, and I'm on holiday with some of the family. Had a surprise visit from the rest of the close family, including the dog. Didn't recognise Gail (the dog) at first, took my sister saying happy birthday for me to realise. In my defence, she was a very muddy doggy. Anyway, the hotel we're stopping in allows dogs for an extra charge, so she's just sleeping over in the corner.
On holiday with my doggy, hooray. :3: she's been getting loads of attention, she's loving it. And if that isn't random nonsense, I don't know what is.

Those are some nice doggles, actionjackson. That's Abby modelling them, right? Greyhounds are lovely

McDragon fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Aug 26, 2012

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Went to the zoo today, got some nice pictures. Once I'm back from holiday I will try to upload some of the better ones. I tend to be of the way of thinking that it's better to just take a million pictures and then some of them should be good.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Hex is brilliant.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I'm sure chickens in clothes are far more funny to me than any other animal in clothes.

Anyway, I mentioned zoo pictures a while back, and I think these are probably the best ones.

Here's some kind of Moray Eel, I forget which sort. Wasn't at the zoo, but the aquarium. The picture's not great, because it's off a phone camera, but eels are awesome.

Here's some pelicans, I think. I really like their hairdos.

Now for some Gorillas. First a mother and baby. :3: Apparently one of the young Gorillas of the group ran off with the baby a few weeks ago. Baby and youngster liked it, mother was livid. She was keeping a close eye on him, that's for sure.

And the Silverback wondering if it was feeding time. His name is Jock.

It was, so out he came.

Jock makes some amazing faces. As far as Gorillas go, he's probably my favourite. Not that I know many Gorillas.

He's a good catch too, most of the time. The keeper managed to smack him in the head with a pepper though, he wasn't best pleased with that.

There were other Gorillas about too, but further away, so I didn't get many pictures of them. But after they'd had their food and hoovered up all the nice bits Jock had left, off they went.

Here's an Okapi. They're wondeful.

And some Meerkats, enjoying the sun. :3:

Including a few babies. Don't know what a baby Meerkat is called, apart from adorable.

But they got bored, so they were play fighting. Lots of Bitey Faces.

Even the babies started having a go at each other. :3:

A couple of sleepy Seals.

And a snoozing Tapir, isn't he sweet? :3:

Oh God! :gonk:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, she's lovely. What a great smile. :3: You're a wonderful person for helping her, even though you sound really ill. Hope you get well soon!

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Those ears are fantastic. :3:

"Boof Boof" really is a great description of that kind of quiet barking. Gail has a version of it where she growls a bit too, I call it "wuffling and gruffling". Usually it means "give me cuddles".

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

He's very sweet. :3: He does look a lot like a dog Sarabi. I take it a "doggie door" is basically a cat flap for dogs? Didn't know those were a thing.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Well, I hope Frankie enjoyed his short time of not being the smallest dog in the household. Gumbo is just sprouting up.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I never really know what to say at times like this, but from your posts about what you've been doing for Skylar, I'm sure you made her last few days as nice as possible for her.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I'm afraid I think he's right. Maybe you should start wrapping him up as well. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

6-Ethyl Bearcat posted:

the rescue is having so much trouble moving their black cats :(

I really don't get why people don't like black cats. I think they're lovely. The black always seems to make their eyes really stand out.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

They certainly like that diggin' box. It's a bit like a sandbox for dogs I guess. Looks like a good way of keeping them out of the flowers.

Moses is wonderful. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

This is why I have to call them Sausagedogs. Just can't remember what the proper pronunciation is, ever.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

She's not a puppy, she's an adorable marshmallow that came to life. She looks like such a lovely squidgy doggy. Wanna tickle that face. :3:

And Moses is wonderful. Crazy dude. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I remember that the cat who became Business Cat had a really great name. Like Emilio or something?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Looks like she enjoyed herself. :3:

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

She looks like a lovely cuddly puppy. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I still miss whipping open a bedroom door and hearing WEE WEE WEE at the top of their tiny little lungs.

That's always going to be the main thing I remember about having Guinea Pigs. :3:

• Locked thread