Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
For some reason I was expecting that to be a pit bull with a guitar. A rocking horse pibble is almost as good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Azrael Alexander posted:

Ask and ye shall receive:

Well now my day is complete. :neckbeard:

Also, yay, puppy!

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

TVs Ian posted:

Sooooooo there is someone interested in adopting Nori, a friend of a friend to my sister in law. And the girls Facebook profile picture is of herself......in a full sparkle dog fur suit.

Question is, what is a polite way to be HaHAAAno?

I thought it was otherkin who did the majority of dog-loving?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
In a world where Irish Wolfhounds don't have a lifespan comparable to a house rabbit, I'd totally get one. Also a Brittany and a Border collie, because this would be a world where I also have infinite time and energy.

I don't think I'd get a dog with a tendency towards dog aggression or something that's genetically screwed-up like a Pug or English Bulldog.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Bear Rape posted:

Random dog question. How common is it for a dog to not be able to wake up quickly? I'm used to most dogs just popping up the instant you walk in a room, but my dog has these weird stages where he'll whimper and twitch in his sleep and when I try to wake him up, it requires a lot of effort, loud voices, and paw or ear tugging/squeezing. He never bolts up either, just kind of opens his eyes and looks dazed for a second. I'm wondering if I should see a vet about it. :(

Your dog is dreaming. It takes a bit to wake someone out of a dream and dogs are the same way.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Whose cat ended up being turned into that business cat meme? I know it was someone here. Anyway, I saw this in an imgur album today:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Wasn't there followup to this thread on some other dog forum? Like, she posted about how the puppy (shockingly) decided to obsessively guard a tree in the yard it was locked in? To the point where it ripped up all the bushes around it and freaked out at birds? Either way, that's still my favorite thread to pull up and laugh at sometimes.

• Locked thread