Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

Jonny 290 posted:

Cortex M3 at 84 MHz, native USB, 54 GPIO pins, 12 analog ins and 2 12-bit DAC outs!

Music makers, this is your fuckin' jam.

Just what I want, and just what I want it for.

I haven't used Arduino or Processing before, can you program this board in C++ easily enough? I've done some stuff with mbed boards, which are really straightforward to program (they just look like flash drives to your PC), and I'd prefer to use a familiar language than learn another niche language...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?
Anybody know about the availability of that shiny new Due ARM board? It's out of stock on the Arduino site, Mouser has it backordered until December, and Digkey and Newark don't list it at all... Is it released and available? Is Mouser actually likely to get boards in December?

I've got a couple of mbed projects that are a better fit for this board with the extra IOs.

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

Welp, they're out now, and they were out when I saw this post on my phone earlier today.

I guess that means they're released but popular, and I should just be patient until somebody gets them in stock...