Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...

Base Emitter posted:

Just what I want, and just what I want it for.

I haven't used Arduino or Processing before, can you program this board in C++ easily enough? I've done some stuff with mbed boards, which are really straightforward to program (they just look like flash drives to your PC), and I'd prefer to use a familiar language than learn another niche language...

You could also get a Netduino which you can program in .NET and they have flavors that are in the 140-160MHz range. It is worth noting that since it is a JIT-compiled language, you're not as close to the raw metal as you are even in an Arduino.

I only mention this because if you're familiar with C++, C# would be reasonably easy to learn and you could continue using OOP concepts. Netduino's accept many Arduino shields.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...

JesusDoesVegas posted:

Post back when you've created two uno driven kill bots bent on total huan annihilation. I expect nothing less.

The huan's are a peaceful race, they have done nothing to deserve this :ohdear: