Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Yep, same. I had read Psycho Staff before and thought it was merely okay, but Biscuit Hammer rocked my socks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Here's 19, bridging the gap to crunchyroll's chapter 20 start.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
My guess would be whatever he does accidentally kills designer child somehow too. And/Or, assuming that the lives have been serial rather than this one randomly being a future life, he destroys civilization.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Every once in a while their web reader will bug out on me in a sorta similar fashion (usually when trying to read something supposed to have been just released) but usually works just fine.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Either reincarnation isn't necessarily linear or the world has undergone a cycle or two of society becoming super advanced then collapsing so completely that the next society has no idea the precursors existed. Probably the former, but I don't think the manga has actually answered the question one way or the other.

Or it has and I forgot that detail. That's pretty likely too.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
sometimes cr runs behind on mangas. a lot of them, they're pretty timely on, but not always. Like that wedding ring one I forget the exact name of, is like 3 chapters behind at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Different group, guess someone got impatient over that cliffhanger