Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Serra Update - Tolerating fan, but constantly giving it side eye

Pictured in living room, demanding I put down my phone and offer scritches.

Well get off the phone and scritch!

Also did you even give an update on her new penthouse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Plant MONSTER. posted:

loving Mayo turned the thermostat up all the way

New thread title

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Some of the only times he has left his cage on his own volition has been to try and get horny towards Serra, who was inside her cage.

I can emphatically say that she is terrified of him, and would likely faint before she could eat him.

Im currently laughing at the mental image of the giant cockatiel being terrified of a budgie.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Who do I throw money at to make this a thing for thread tags?

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Captain Log posted:

She is a loving fat, fluffy helicopter.

New thread title?

Also keep please posting birds so I can live vicariously though other posters.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

Murderdome

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

MagpieConcept posted:

Silly guys nesting beside the nest cup instead of in it :3: Cupid's molt is also very patchy lately!

For a split second I though one of them was wearing a hat

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

DarkHorse posted:

Would you prefer a budgie-sized cockatiel or a cockatiel-sized budgie

Bird noob here but I think a Rosella would qualify as second one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

bee posted:

Wild rosellas are closer in size to a Serra sized cockatiel. But they can actually get quite big in captivity. My cousin had one that was a rescued baby that couldn't be released, and it grew into a whopper of a thing. It was about as big as an alexandrine.

The algorithm decided I needed a video of wild rosellas, I am now convinced they are giant budgies and I will die on this hill.