Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

They need to get Ryan Gosling to do a bulk to prime Arnie size to be even slightly capable of capturing KING in real life.

John Cena would make the perfect King imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Kumail Nanjiani could also do well as King, I think. A comedic actor who mostly played dweebs but got buff for some reason.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

John Cena would make the perfect King imo

doesn't have the hairline for it

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

syntaxfunction posted:

I love that Murata appreciates twinks as much as he appreciates attractive ladies. Really feel the solidarity.
Murata believes in equal opportunity horniness.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Josuke Higashikata posted:

doesn't have the hairline for it

You can't see it........... :v:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Someone redid the season 1 OP using ONE's artstyle

https://twitter.com/kanac100/status/1786807871822234083

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Can they do all of season 3 too? :shobon:

Also goddamn I forgot how loving awesome that opening theme is. Love the closing theme too, it's such a different vibe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe2znqspY3A

:kiddo: