Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joyride149
Mar 22, 2014
I just recently purchased a Samsung UN65F7100AF LED TV. I like the thin bezel and dark blacks. Its got a great picture and 3D is nice. You have to get good 3D movies to get a good 3D effect, IMAX does them the best. The 2D to 3D option works alright for some things but for most its not much of a change. I was not to impressed with the apps for it but I did not buy it for those. I did not like the stand as it makes the TV sit about 8 inches from the wall. I used a wall mount and got it to about 2-3 inches away from the wall. For a TV of todays tech I was sad to see the wired nic was only 100mbs. All in all I think I paid to much but I love the picture. I am coming from a 42 inch LCD I bought in 2006 that only had 720p. On a side note the speakers in this TV, I imagine most of the thin TV today, are very weak so you might want to get a separate sound system of your choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU