Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Sandman from ECW posted:

These guys look like my cousins from northern Manitoba.

It's funny, when they debuted they were clean shaven & had short hair they really didn't look like they'd amount to much. They were big lumps, I think they went to America to play football, then came back to Japan to be sumo wrestlers, where one made the 3rd division & the other the 4th. I don't really know enough about sumo to say if that's impressive or not, but hey, they were big guys who were honestly kind of vanilla, & because of all those years of sumo they came to wrestling in their mid 30s. But they've picked it up quick & while you'd never call them great wrestlers, they really handle themselves well & as far as I can tell they are now local celebrities in the Sendai/Miyagi area where they are form & are on TV there quite a bit. They have real presence of just being 6'3, 250lbs+. Kind of a throwback really, it's fun.

Anyway, this was your mandated forkboy rhapsodises about All Japan post for the day

Since this is the top of a new page I better put in a photo so have pre-excursion Saitos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

TL posted:

I agree with this, except in the case of Roman Reigns. Carrying around two nearly identical belts looked pretty dumb.

The Sizable Silver ECW belt should have been unified into the WWE belt with Big Gold.