Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Could have used a better font on the first one. At first I thought it said 'chicken oven bitches'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Fatkraken posted:

Isn't most tattoo ink (and all black tattoo ink) non-vegan?

Pretty much, yes. You'd be hard pressed to find a black ink that doesn't contain bone char.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well now it looks just like a blown out 24.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

eating only apples posted:

Forums user dpack_1 does some really cool scarification at his shop, there's pics in the YLLS piercing thread. I'd like to know what it ends up looking like years down the line. I get bad hypertrophic scarring and have a bunch of nasty lumpy ones, some go silver and flat but others stay very raised. I wonder how scarification works out on people like me.

From what I understand it's not recommended because it tend to stay nasty and lumpy. The keloid growth can cause something like this :nms:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

IUG posted:

Oh yay, this bullshit is going around Facebook now:

Wait... cinnabar is a form of mercury, nobody puts that in a tattoo ink, this is even more retarded than it sounds.

• Locked thread