Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Apparently I was supposed to put something here.
Fun Shoe

apsouthern posted:

Quote is from 2009, but...

Man, those rates are really low for what he's doing, I think... I'd want more than that to have a logo tattooed on me forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Fun Shoe

Kwyndig posted:

Could have used a better font on the first one. At first I thought it said 'chicken oven bitches'

I read "chicken over buttsex".

nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Fun Shoe

No pictures (might dig through Facebook for some later), but a girl I went to college with had a bunch of lovely ink, including a semicolon between her boobs. Her thinking was something like that they didn't exist fully without each other or something.

nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

It's not surprising, really nobody knows how to use a semicolon correctly these days. In her case I'd recommend an em-dash to represent the connection between her boobs.

Found it.

:nws: http://imgur.com/u7m01MO :nws: because there's some boob, but no nipple.

Her reasoning is "My new tattoo is a semicolon; it represents my love of tits and grammar. You see, each breast is an independent clause; together, however, they complete and integrate the idea."

Yes, the lip print is also a tattoo, in case you were wondering.

nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Fun Shoe

luloo123 posted:

Robert Pattinson looks a bit like a young Willem Dafoe.

Looks more like Steve Buscemi to me.

• Locked thread