Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IUG
Jul 14, 2007

And he has the picture of someone else's tattoo right there on the chair or whatever. He has a direct reference to what is possibly a good tattoo, and how that looks compared to his.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What brand of gram crackers are you eating that are so rubbery?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So there's this shop I drive by on the way home from a bar trivia contest thing I go to. I've been wondering what they have, considering that Plan 9 Tattoo is nearby and goon recommended.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Ink-Tattoo-Studio/70850564506

Yeesh. I thought some of it was just "okay, they're horror things so maybe that's some of the 'style' I guess". Then I saw that Joker tattoo that didn't look at all like Heith. Then I saw the demon kid portrait tattoos. :stonk:

EDIT:

Thumbnailed to save you some :stonk: .

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

No man, you see my sauwastika isn't a swastika tattoo, so please stop hitting me.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Silly Hippie posted:

I'll take their word for it that this is even a Cheshire Cat:

I think this is supposed to be from the Disney animated movie, and they just picked a terrible frame for it or something (also went to someone with no talent, standards, etc).

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Zoidberg. JOHN loving ZOIDBERG!

Man I love that show and am thinking sneaking in the Planet Express ship in a Space Sleeve idea, but I still don't know what to think of this tattoo. I'd high five the guy who has it, but wouldn't get it myself.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

dijon du jour posted:

It's like writing reminders to yourself on your palm.
"Buy milk at grocery store"
"Study for chemistry exam"
"Pick up suit at laundromat"
"Don't gently caress dudes"
"Buy gift for Shelly's birthday next week"

Here's a tattoo idea for you:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Either that, or since she's holding her hands like that for the ol' double deuce, the tattoo is reversed. If she holds her hands the other way then it would be "THAT GIRL". Not that it makes much more sense.

"Did you see that damaged goods chick?"
"Who?"
"The one with all those tattoos."
"Oh, THAT GIRL"
:shrug:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

dijon du jour posted:

e:

I read homestuck and I still don't get this. Does this have to do with the trolls? Because I lost interest in the story around that point. I kind of recognize two of the troll symbols in the heart.

Yeah, "Miracles" refers to the terrible ICP troll character. He's a joke even in the story of Homestuck, and like the second troll introduced. He's probably a third of the way into the story.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I would seriously believe you if you just told me she had her belly button removed (and didn't look too close at the jeans). I also just realized the things on her fingers are the horcruxes. I still don't know what that "Always" thing has to do with Harry Potter though. That woman sure is dedicated, jesus.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I think so. I think it's the diary, the ring, the necklace, the challace, the tiara, Harry's lightning bolt scar, the snake, and Voldamort himself.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It's not even the Z/S that's the problem. It looks like they realized they were running out of room to fit that R and shrunk it in there.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I don't know, he looks rather concerned that he has nothing below the jorts.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

The whole tattoo is pretty red and looking bruised/fresh. It might be just after that tattoo was done, and maybe that's just extra ink or from a stencil? :shrug:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It Came From Facebook™

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Pead posted:

It really annoys me that the hand and fork is heavy lined B/W and the tomato is in blazing color

Wow, now I really hate this tattoo and this person (friend of a friend). "Don't get surgery for something, just stop eating meat". gently caress you, a salad isn't going to stop cancer.

Also, black ink = charred bone, yadda yadda yadda.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

So by some coincidence, this was the opening gag from this weeks' Futurama:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

October Revolution posted:

This is actually the creator of Homestuck btw

...Okay, I was going to say that even the character in the comic who got this tattoo regrets it. That must be several layers of irony deep now for Hussie though.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

SynthOrange posted:

Oh hey, that horse in the bubble bath looks familiar. Looks like he got a whole set.

The horse on the right looks like it's head is 80% eyeball.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

UZworm posted:

I legitimately laughed out loud for a full minute. That mouth, THAT MOUTH.

I think they merged her with Flounder or something. That's the only way that makes sense.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Nitrox posted:

What is that symbol?

I'm thinking a Triforce.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Beastie posted:

I would love to see white supremacists mentioned on SA without a reference to that panel. Third time today I've read it on this forum.

Content:
:nws:

Huh, that's a first. I'm on my laptop (Mac) and the spoiler tag didn't block the picture. I thought that was limited to mobile apps only.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Aerdan posted:

Lowercase O's do not look like that in cursive, and anyway none of the other letters (aside from the first) is capitalized. Besides, that is some really lovely calligraphy.

There's more than one or two fonts in the world.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

apathypuff posted:

I can never get enough of this thread. I checked my CL to see if there were any lovely tats in the area. Of course there were.

Ah, New Haven, so now I too have to look out for these people in my area. (That's why I'm going to MA for my next one).

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Not with that flat tire. You're not going anywhere with that.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Do you mean the symbol for infinity?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Slapfight dragons. Alternatively, Patty-cakes dragons.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Guni posted:

Did anyone else think this was a coconut bra at first glance?

I was thinking more Leia golden bikini.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That's the first time imgur said it was over capacity that I've ever seen. It must be some kind of sign.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Skipopatomus posted:

maybe all tattoo text should be perpendicular to the wrist so everyone can shut the gently caress up.

This is what I'm doing. And since it's Douglas Adam's birthday, it seems fitting to bring that up (it's obviously going to say "Don't Panic"). However, this is all part of a space themed sleeve, that I won't be starting for a long while.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Why did they pixelate his nearly closed eyes. As if there is another dumbass with that tattoo and we must protect their identity.

Well now that he doesn't have that on his face, he's not going to be as noticeable after.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Oh yay, this bullshit is going around Facebook now:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

He's in profile. The leftmost "U" is his eye, the right one is his ear, and the thing on the far left is his snout/nose. His hand is on his cheek.

Nevermind, you used past tense, so you don't need this post here!.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It's a snake's head.

• Locked thread