Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

Funhilde posted:

Looks like the source teeth to me. (not that the tattoo isn't bad)

They're still more crooked and not aligned with the center of the mouth. Also, it's been done pretty well before:

There are way more Cheshire Cat tattoos than I imagined. Some are nice. Others, er

I'll take their word for it that this is even a Cheshire Cat:

Ew?

Interesting concept, awful execution:

And this one isn't bad - I acutally like the colors/style most of all the ones I saw - but holy poo poo that's an awkward chest tat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007
Do tasteless brands/scarification count? My boyfriend just informed me he is having his friend brand "something" on to his arm.

It will be interesting dating an amputee.

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

EgillSkallagrimsson posted:

Welp, now I know that it's possible to have labia ears. Why anyone would want them remains a mystery, though.:shrug:

Maybe they stretched their ears badly or had an earring rip out.

Please enjoy this mockup of a terrible tattoo I saw today on a girl's wrist. (That's an eternity sign/sideways figure 8, sorry).

One of three eternity symbol tattoos I saw in an eight hour period. All were lopsided and a bit sad.

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

With the caliber of some Harry Potter fans, maybe she was going for some Snape and Harry or Harry's dad slash.

Just saying. It'd go with the general tastelessness.

It's probably her canon, from some 5 million word fanfic.

Anyway, hey! I had a friend with a dark mark tattoo, too. It is bad. I can't find a picture of it, though, so here are some other bad ones -

Guys, did you know about Voldemort's other symbol, the eel?

A snake coming out of a mouth is pretty hard. We should probably just make it a snakey chin tumor.

The logo for a Harry Potter spin-off aimed at young children, meant to teach them how to bathe and shave their chin toupees.

This snake is suffering from a terrible scale disease. Either that, or it's a tentacle and those are suckers.

"I love fantasy racists and so do all my friends".*

*This is a temporary tattoo. My point still stands.

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

Antivehicular posted:

I managed to make it past the face illustrations on her Tumblr, but this picture did me in:

Maybe the White Rabbit's late because his face could stop a loving clock.

I can't stop laughing at this. Seriously, imagine having this tattoo. I would be hysterical all the time, just looking at that loving face.

Hey, it's time for another round of bad Harry Potter tattoos. This time it's "people who just didn't get it".

This somehow manages to turn it into a horror thing. Actually, never mind, I think this is the most accurate representation of how creepy Snape is.

"You know what would make a great tattoo? Boring text about killing people."

I couldn't find a bigger version of this but it is hilarious. I don't know what moons or owls (?) have to do with Snape but I know that this is above someone's buttcrack.

Ahhh yes, the motto of a family of inbred racists, that would look great on my foot.

http://i.imgur.com/zVGOgFI.jpg

Linked because the picture includes scars from cutting. Okay, so I get that people move on in different ways, but I'm sorry, this just seems... not well thought out. ("Sectumsempra" is a spell that cuts people).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

Portals posted:

It's an interesting idea I guess but it'd probably be better with different placement and maybe without some random pinup-looking lady instead of Chell.

Her outfit looks like an old fashioned bathing costume which led to my initial impression that this was a tattoo of a woman diving into one side of his neck and out the other. I stand by this impression :colbert:.

Also, I have to disagree, almost anything is better than getting a recognizable video game character tattooed on yourself. Interpreting video game imagery into a traditional tattoo is actually pretty neat.

• Locked thread