Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Sorbus posted:

You can save money if you have 1) a mirror 2) a tattoo machine #lifehacks
One of those things is a dragon :confused:
Is that a Mr. Cool Ice tattoo on his neck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Optimist with doubt posted:

Am I imagining things or are there several penises on that
No I think there is just the one.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

dopaMEAN posted:

My childhood best friend just added a hideous pair of hands to her already hideous tattoo of a tree and some Zodiac signs.

A guide: The Zodiac signs are for each of her children and herself. The Russian says "Vegan Hippy". She is not Russian. She does not speak Russian. She does not know any Russians. She has no interest in Russia, to my knowledge, and I think my husband is the only person she knows that does have an interest in Russia. The spot on one of the hands is a huge mole she has.

I'm just beside myself. This is so loving awful. And she couldn't afford it anyways, she has $0 in savings, a loan against her husband's 401k, and she just gave up her cars to voluntary repossession.
Hmm. I can't figure out why they used Abbot's left hand and Costello's right.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Grrl Anachronism posted:

From the creator of the last terrible amagalmation I posted, I bring you the artist himself.

Not sure what's up with the star of David. 99% sure this guy isn't any sort of Jewish. Does it stand for something I'm not missing?
I have it on good authority that that is a satanist star.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
I know that this is probably not an upside down red duck wearing a fez and doing the home alone screen in a pile of tomatoes and dead leaves, so please tell me what it actually is?

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

DorkusMalorkus posted:

You've hit an incredible goldmine here.

Dad's head on a platter. The family cried on this one? Some guy thinks it's not too bad.
All he needs is a jar and some H2OGfat and this head could be President someday.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Of all the things wrong with this, both conceptually and artistically, the burning question I have is why the hell does it have a 3rd ear?

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Choco1980 posted:

Bad Royal Cuntcess?
Golem Golem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
"It isn't in his mouth though" is probably not something that should ever have to be said when discussing tattoo's of small boys and your dick.

Also, I cant even imagine how one asks a tattoo artist for this or how a tattoo artist agrees to do it for you.

• Locked thread