Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
He's a pro LoL player, he left his dignity behind LONG ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
That could turn into a decent viking longship with some cover up work.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
See? Viking ship, no more pony. :colbert:

Obviously it'd be done by someone with better art skills though.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
It's a human face. Like, on an actual human. I know we don't see them without being covered in lovely tattoos in this thread very often, but still.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I'll have some "It came from Facebook" soon hopefully. :toot:

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Does it say what character/s that "Chinese" one is supposed to be? (Is it two characters smushed together rather than a compound character? It looks like it is.) I think the first character/semantic radical looks like it might be a badly done 己(self), second character/phonetic radical I have no clue, it's all bled together and indistinct.

EDIT: Maybe a butchered to all hell 女(woman)?

EDIT2: Possibly 改? gently caress, that's so badly done.

A Fancy 400 lbs has a new favorite as of 00:58 on May 9, 2013

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
You know, it being upside down would explain a lot. :doh:

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
A lot of Japanese words using kanji are written exactly the same as the Chinese equivalents since kanji came from the Japanese court using Chinese script to represent Japanese spoken language before they developed their own script. They're pronounced differently between the two languages though as the spoken languages are unrelated. 日本, the name of Japan, is rì(sun) běn(origin) in Chinese and ni(sun) hon/ppon(origin) in Japanese(my apologies for probably butchering the romanji, Japanese speakers), for example.

:goonsay:

A Fancy 400 lbs has a new favorite as of 11:45 on May 9, 2013

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Nope, a Jack Skellington tattoo is only "cool" if you're in middle school and still use My Chemical Romance book covers. The Creature From the Black Lagoon one is the only actually cool one.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

Not exactly tasteless but according to my friend who reads a little arabic, it is complete nonsense. Can anyone confirm?

I asked a friend in India. It says:

माँ पिताने
Mam pitane

Mom Dad

She got completely, hilariously ripped off.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Carrot Wheel posted:

As far as band/song tattoos go, this is an all right concept it just looks so boring. Also wonky but not blindingly terrible. Mediocre for sure and it could have been done in such a more lively/interesting style and that is what disappoints me most about it.

Is it supposed to be Birdhouse in Your Soul, or what?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

More like 150 OVER 90.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
It doesn't exist yet, but if it ever does, I will share it with you guys so fast it'll break the sound barrier.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Man, Taz has a tiny rear end dick apparently.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
A Facebook page I follow posted these as examples of bad metal tattoos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

You're welcome.

• Locked thread