Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.
Here, maybe this will help:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

Bored posted:

If a competent tattoo artist had done it, I would actually think it was pretty funny. I mean, it would still be great for this thread as a "lol random" that is only funny the first time people see it.

Competent tattoo artists generally don't give free tattoos. :rolleyes:

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

TheGayDivorce0000 posted:

I really hope some Norwegian goon pipes up. "Fløteprinsen" seems to be a generic term for a teen heart throb type dude, but I would love to know the origin and female equivalent. Also, is it used derisively, or would a fan call him that? Would an artist who had been characterized as a "Fløteprinsen" try to move beyond the title as he sought artistic validation, or would someone who wanted to be seen as a serious artist not be upset at being called a "Fløteprinsen"?

Yeah, that's basically what it is. A handsome, charming young man who's popular with the girls. It's not something a fan would call him, but it's not exactly derisive, it's just... something your parents would call him.

I don't know the origin, but it's not the name of a character of legend or anything like that, it's just a descriptive word. I can't think of a female equivalent.

Because of the type of music he plays and his target audience, it's fine, but it brings the boyband image to mind, so I don't think a serious artist would like it.

EDIT: And yes, "en fløteprins" translates directly to "a cream prince". Think smooth and inoffensive.

Fantastisk has a new favorite as of 20:00 on Apr 11, 2013

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

Kosh Naranek posted:

The actual word is "fløtepus" (cream kitten/cat), I guess they just chose prince because it's bieber. Fløtepus apparently means something in the neighborhood of "derogatory vain and weak man".

Oh, that makes sense. I thought it sounded off, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Then yeah, it's probably because Bieber is the prince of fløtepuser.

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

Factory posted:

My girlfriend and I have been looking at this for a while now, trying to figure out what the hell it is. Any guesses?

I think it's a demon fetus (upside down, left; you can see the horns, and the red thing might be a wing) and an angel fetus (right side up, right; it has angel wings and a yellow halo) in a yin-yang formation?

Here, have some Digimon thing and a taco:

Fantastisk has a new favorite as of 08:04 on May 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

I was browsing entries for a Norwegian tattoo contest, and...

:nws: due to boobs

And my definite favourite:

You can find them all here. You can filter by county and municipality too, so if you're Norwegian, you can check what tools live in your town!

Fantastisk has a new favorite as of 15:30 on Sep 14, 2013

• Locked thread