Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I really want a clear shot of the Japanese wall o' text on his other leg just so I can go into a slavering sperg fit if it's wrong. All I can make out is the first word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

"5ever". For it is more the 4ever, you see.

:shepicide:

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

The picture being the right way up might help others.

The closest approximation I could find was 向明, which makes little to no sense. This way, it could mean the direction of the rising sun, but Japanese and written Chinese are two very different beasts. :shrug:

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Some dude notices he got a stupid tattoo, asks strangers on the internet to "fix" it for him.

quote:

So, I recently noticed (5 months after I got my tattoo) that there is a conspicuos comma at the end of the phrase "Always with you." My friends dared me to let imgur finish the tattoo for me.

Here's my unfinished tattoo (notice the comma). If this post makes front page by March 1st at 8pm EST, I will complete my tattoo with the first word of the top 10 comments and provide photo evidence of the updated tattoo. Your move imgur.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Captain Trips posted:

He's in the Army, clearly intelligence is a weakness of his.
Air Force.

Likely a greenie right of Tech School, so same difference, really.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Is this supposed to be ironic? I don't know what anything means anymore. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Buggiezor posted:

"Mutated butterfly/snake/dolphin. Had it done may 2011. My husband & i were having issues back then and a "friend" drew it (we would come up with these random mixes of animals and he'd draw them all mutated together). Out of anger towards my husband for not wanting to participate in lemonade day with our then 4 yr old, i left and went to get one of the drawings tatted on with no thought. The next day at lemonade day, my mom pointed out it looked like a penis fish. I don't talk to this "friend" anymore and my husband & i have never been better now and its just a horrible reminder of many mistakes done at that time. ~Sylvia"
Boy, Sylvia, you sure showed him! That'll teach him to skip out on lemonade day ever again!

What kind of rational adult does this petty poo poo? Are you twelve?

• Locked thread