Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

Found this in the gallery of a local hair salon/tattoo shop.

Those are some busted rear end teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

hyperhazard posted:

...Is that common?

I certainly hope not. I can't imagine it's very sanitary to tattoo in a place with hair clippings everywhere.

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

To continue this derail, The Mark of Cain is a fantastic documentary on the subject. It can be viewed in full on YouTube. I would post the link but posting on my phone and all that...

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

Here are some terrible tattoos. This gent bragged about only thinking about each for two hours before getting them done. His exact words: "gently caress planning".

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

There has never been a more punchable face.

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

Star Man posted:

You are the faaaaatherj;alsdkgj;alfsdkgj :unsmigghh:

I think it's supposed to be John Waters but Jesus, those are some frightening teeth...

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

Found this on instagram! I feel like the faux vintage filter really adds to the flair of it!

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

This is a guy I know from high school. The lyrics are from a Drake song and it's not his only lovely Drake tattoo.

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

Istari posted:

After spending so long in this thread, my standard for what makes a 'decent' tattoo is basically:

isn't spelt incorrectly;
isn't a pony;
isn't a picture of genitals, or two (or more) characters/people loving;
isn't racist/sexist/homophobic, etc.;
isn't a portrait of someone's loved one done so badly it will give me nightmares.

So if this guy wants Drake tattoos ? Well, at least Degrassi taught him to spell-check.

I guess it's because I know him personally that I find the Drake thing so funny. He pretends they're good friends on all of his social media accounts but they've never even met. As for what makes it tasteless? The background shading (to me) make it look like a skin rash. You can get a pretty badass tattoo based on song lyrics if you're willing to give the artist some creative freedom. It's pretty stupid to get a paragraph of text but that's just my opinion!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caramelbread
Jul 29, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Commandorf.

I realize this is supposed to be Arnold but I can't unsee Neil Patrick Harris.

• Locked thread