Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Hoover Dam posted:

Muslim, actually

He "turned Turk" when his vessel was captured by Tunisian pirates.

:commissar:
(Formerly Colonial Air Force)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Bea Arthur?

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

HEGEL CURES THESES posted:

Is that official? I've been wondering whether or not we're kosher for a long time.

Well don't have hooves or chew cud, so....

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

LingcodKilla posted:

I feel dumber for have reading that. At least I found out some day il be a part of secret sex with my mason brothers. Yuck.

As you well know, Brother, Masonic Goats don't have candles on their heads because it would be dangerous to candidates during "that part" of the initiation.

Plus have you have ever tried to clean candle wax out of goat hair? UGH!

:commissar:
(Formerly Colonial Air Force)

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

It came from Facebook:

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

One Eye Open posted:

Well, other than the whole Leviticus 19:28 bit, anyway.

That whole section of Leviticus is about doing things in mourning (shaving, scarring/tattooing, &c.).

The Talmud probably has even more prohibitions against all tats, but the Leviticus prohibition really only means you shouldn't get a tattoo of your dead mother.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

miserable lil onion posted:

What if you got two identical tattoos, one on each wrist--one upside down and the other right-side up? Okay guys?

Or one of those tattoos where the text is artistically done so it reads the same (or different!) from either side.

That's totally legible and not at all stupid!

E: Oh there was another page, and ambigrams were already mentioned on it. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

I didn't know Mumra was a paratrooper.

• Locked thread