Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

I like how he's giving the camera the finger. Because if there's one thing that's edgey, it's Ronald McDonald.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

At first I thought it was the octopus from that Gentle Giant album, but I guess not. There's something delightfully nerdy about the thought of getting a prog rock tattoo (other than that terrible Dark Side of the Moon one that I think was in the previous thread).

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Zandorv posted:

For content:

Ah, the elusive boneless cat.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

He's like a walking Investigation Discovery ad.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Thighlight :haw:

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Terminal Entropy posted:

The stockings, high heels and wheel chair look to be from Rocky Horror. Been awhile since seeing it so can't remember if the guy in the wheel chair had any WWII background which might explain the uniform.

Dr. Strangelove, probably.

edit: which still doesn't explain the fox head, but who knows at this point

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

I thought it was a radish :colbert:

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

There's lonely, and then there's lonely.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

That author really seems to have a bunch of terrible tattoo idea articles.

I liked this one from his/her "Rihanna quotes for tattoos":

quote:

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.”

This is an excellent tattoo quote if you have to present a professional or innocent image, but deep down inside you know that you have a wild streak going on.

Yes, I'm sure an S & M tattoo would go over quite well in the boardroom.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Laocius posted:

He put Hitler on his left peck and a Jewish guy on his right.

Maybe he's expecting them to fight...you know, like when you put ants in a jar and shake it.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

That one's an o.k design, but funny tattoos? The person writing that article has a strange idea of what funny is.

They also have a strange idea of what a hand is.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Nothing says "Family" like a dried up roll of beef jerky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

canyoneer posted:

That looks like a mobster mugshot. Looks like the Feds finally nailed "Fast Vinny".

We've got you now, Babyface! You're not fooling anyone with that crying and those gurgling noises!

• Locked thread