Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

With Ellen Degeneres as Shinji!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

HoneyBoy posted:

I'm not sure how interested anyone is in this but I just saw this on /a/ and it's really neat.

Someone wrote down all the little symbols you see throughout the movie and figured out that they're actually piano notes when read from top to bottom and right to left, or something.

Then someone wrote them down in the order in which they appeared in the movie and played the notes together.

Which resulted in this.

Which if you notice is basically this.

This is the music that plays when Shinji starts to lose his mind walking down that corridor hearing all those voices.

Though this doesn't really mean anything plot-wise it's still a sick little easter egg. :aaaaa:

Well, that was really neat.

e: Stupid Shinji.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

Wow, I never realized that she looked like a female Shinji.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007

I'm going to be mad if we end up being right and Mari is some Shinji clone or alternate timeline Shinji.