Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

furiouskoala
Aug 4, 2007
After marathoning through the original series with a friend and watching the EoE, I finally decided to tackle Rebuild. Amazing stuff; I have seen 1.11 and 2.22, and started getting suspicious. I have been avoiding spoilers for 3, so keeping in mind only the first two movies what do you think of my suspicion that
The Rebuild is not a remake, but a sequel? Kaworu's line at the end of 1.11 "The third again?" made me suspicious, as well as the fact that the ocean is red like in EoE and how in the second movie, in Misato's second impact flashback it appears that she is surrounded by what to my eyes appeared to be a group of Rei as she appeared in EOE (Ghost white skin, very red eyes). Am I being silly or is this a legitimate theory as to what is going on? Maybe after EoE the World returned to how it was in such a way that nobody remembers what happened and are repeating (to an extent) their previous actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU