Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
saw the end of eva on sunday, and my first reaction was to look over at my girlfriend & call her a loving monster because she was planning on having me go in blind. i'm happy she had a change of heart, and actually rewatched the series with me beforehand.

i'm honestly surprised, and lowkey pissed off, at the fact that i had somehow missed out on this series. the only drawback to seeing the movie on the big screen was watching it with other people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

The REAL Goobusters posted:

worth it. So happy you saw the whole series and welcome to the evangelion journey. Time for the rebuilds

the rebuilds are definitely on the list. 👍